1. Ants never sleep!
2. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
3. Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never called his wife or mother; because they were both deaf.
4. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
5. “I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
6. Babies are born without knee caps – actually, they’re made of cartilage and the bone hardens, between the ages of 2-6 years.
7. Happy Birthday (the song) is copyrighted.
8. Butterflies taste with their feet.
9. A “jiffy”, is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
10. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
11. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
12. Minus 40° Celsius, is exactly the same as minus 40° Fahrenheit.
13. No word in the English language, rhymes with month – orange – silver -or- purple.
14. Shakespeare invented the words “assassination”and “bump”.
15. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
16. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
17. The names of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
18. The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
uses every letter in the English language.
19. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
20. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue
unless we respect the personal aspirations of each one of us like the saying that my nose ends where your begins we may not be adequately appropriate human beings ❤